A 100% natural product from Iceland. Captured in the wild North Atlantic Ocean, the Arctic Sea Cucumber (Cucumaria Frondosa) has precious qualities and they are in the group of seafoods that contain the highest EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) as in fish oil. It has 18 types of Amino acids, of which 8 are vital and cannot be generated by the human body. The Sea Cucumber is also high in protein, has zero cholesterol and is rich in Omegas, vitamins and minerals.
SEA CUCUMBERS CONTAIN:
Collagen which is a key protein structure of the human body. Collagen proteins ensure that human body's tissues remain strong.
Chondroitin sulfate is an important structural component of cartilage and provides much of its resistance to compression. It is also a painkiller for those suffering from joint pain. Chondroitin sulfate has become a widely used dietary supplement for treatment of osteoarthritis.
Amino acids are the basis for the structure of proteins. Sea cucumbers contain important amino acids that the human body cannot produce itself, such as: Methionine which improves blood flow and human body´s energy, contributes to form skin proteins and insulin.
Lysine which promote brain development and fat metabolism, control the pineal gland, mammary gland, corpus luteum, ovaries and prevents cell degeneration. Lysine is an integral part of liver and gallbladder.
Tryptophan which contributes to form gastric juice and insulin.
Valine which promotes normal function of the nervous system, acting specially in corpus luteum, breast and ovaries.
Threonine which support balance in human body´s amino acids.
Leucine which can lower blood sugar levels and enhance healing of the skin, wounds and bones.
Isoleucine which adapts thymus, spleen, and brain metabolism to keep physiological balance of the human body.
Phenylalanine that reinforces kidney and bladder function. These nutrients can increase the activity of immune cells to help the human body to form antibodies.
Mucopolysaccharide which lowers blood pressure and reduces the possibility of atherosclerosis.
Saponins can increase the activity of immune cells of the body and contribute to the formation of antibodies and delay aging.
● Helps fight fatigue and boost Immune Systems (抗疲劳和增强免疫系统)
● Helps prevent cancer (预防癌症潜力,抑制癌细胞)
● Antioxidant Properties (抗氧化性能,延迟衰老), Anticoagulant Activity (抗凝血,抗血栓形成), Anti-microbial (抗菌)，Anti-Inflammatory Activity (抗炎)
● Assists With Wound Healing (伤口愈合)
● Helps prevent Arthritis (帮助治疗身体由于缺少硫酸软骨素而引起的关节炎和关节酸痛）
* This website is used solely for educational purposes and should not be misconstrued as offering medical advice. If you are on any type of medication you should always discuss this with your doctor before adding Sea Cucumber in your diet.
This unique pack contains dried, whole, wildly caught sea cucumbers weighing a minimum of 200g( up to 215g, about 10-12 pieces depending on the sizes)
● Store in a cool and dry place, avoid direct sun light
● Expiration Date (from manufacture date – See package seal): 3 Years
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!